Scriptures dealing with "The Law of Non-contradiction".
Who is the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth?
1. Bareshiyth 1:1 In the beginning Aluahiym Aleph wTaw created the heavens and the earth.
2. Tehillim 19:1 The heavens declare the splendor of YaHuWaH; And the firmament shows His handiwork.
3. Tehillim 33:6 By the word of YaHuWaH the heavens were made, And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
1. Yahuwchanan 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YaHuWaH, and the Word was Aluahiym. 2 He was in the beginning with YaHuWaH. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
2. Colossians 1:13-17 "He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the carrying away of our sins. 15 He is the image of the invisible YaHuWaH, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist."
3. Hebrews 1:3-10 "Who being the brightness of His splendor and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the messengers, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 5 For to which of the messengers did He ever say: "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You"? And again: "I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son"? 6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the messengers of YaHuWaH worship Him." 7 And of the messengers He says: "Who makes His messengers ruwachs And His ministers a flame of fire." 8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O YaHuWaH, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom. 9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore YaHuWaH, Your Aluahiym, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions." 10 And: "You, YaHuWaH, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands."
Who is our YaHuWaH?
1. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Ysra'al: YaHuWaH our Aluahiym, YaHuWaH is one!
2. Yahuwchanan 17:3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true Aluah, and YaHuWSHuWaH Mashiyach whom You have sent."
3. 1 Timoyour 2:5 "For there is one Aluah and one Mediator between Aluah and men, the Man Mashiyach YaHuWSHuWaH"
4. YashaYahuw 43:10 "You are My witnesses," says YaHuWaH, "And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no Aluahiym formed, Nor shall there be after Me."
5. Jude 1:25 "To YaHuWaH our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be splendor and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amein."
1. 1 Yahuwchanan 5:20 "And we know that the Son of YaHuWaH has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son YaHuWSHuWaH Mashiyach. This is the true YaHuWaH and eternal life."
2. Hebrews 1:8 "But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O YaHuWaH, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom."
3. YashaYahuw 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty Aluah, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
Who is the Master?
1. Deuteronomy 10:17 "For YaHuWaH your Aluahiym is YaHuWaH of MIGHTY ONES and MASTER OF MASTERS, the great Al, mighty and awesome, Who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe."
2. Tehillim 136:1-4 "O give thanks unto YaHuWaH; 2 O give thanks unto the Al of MIGHTY ONES: . 3 O give thanks to the MASTER of masters: 4 To Him Who alone doeth great wonders: for His mercy endureth for ever."
1. Revelation 17:14 "These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is MASTER of masters and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful."
a. Romans 5:21 "That as sin has reigned unto death, even so might favor reign through righteousness unto eternal life by YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH OUR MASTER."
b. Acts 11:17 "Forasmuch then as YaHuWaH gave them the like gift as He did unto us, who believed on the MASTER YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH; what was I, that I could withstand YaHuWaH?"
c. Acts 15:11 "But we believe that through the favor of the MASTER YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH we shall be saved, even as they."
The scriptures claim that Yahuwah and YaHuWSHuWaH is the Master..
Who is the Savior?
1. YashaYahuw 43:11 "I, even I, am YaHuWaH, And apart from Me there is no savior."
2. 1 Timoyour 2:3 "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of Aluah our Savior,"
3. Jude 1:25 "To Aluah our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be splendor and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amein."
1. Titus 2:13 "looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great Aluah and Savior YaHuWSHuWaH Mashiyach,"
2. 2 Peter 1:11 "for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our MASTER and Savior YaHuWSHuWaH Mashiyach."
3. 1 Yahuwchanan 4:14 "And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world."
Both YaHuWaH and YaHuWSHuWaH are said to be the SAVIOR.
Who is I AM who I AM?
1. Exodus 3:14 "And YaHuWaH said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Ysra'al, 'I AM has sent me to you"
1. Yahuwchanan 8:58 YaHuWSHuWaH said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
I AM says YaHuWSHuWaH, Revelation 1:18 I am Aleph and Taw.
Who is the Qadosh-One of Ysra'al?
1. YashaYahuw 48:17 "Thus says YaHuWaH, your Redeemer, The Qadosh-One of Ysra'al: "I am YaHuWaH your Aluahiym, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go."
2. Tehillim 89:18 "For YaHuWaH is our defense; and the Qadosh-One of Ysra'al our king."
3. YashaYahuw 43:15 "I am YaHuWaH, your Qadosh-One, the creator of Ysra'al, your King."
4. YashaYahuw 10:20 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Ysra'al, and such as are escaped of the house of Ya'aqob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon YaHuWaH, the Qadosh-One of Ysra'al, in truth."
5. YashaYahuw 17:7 "At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Qadosh-One of Ysra'al."
6. YashaYahuw 29:19 "The meek also shall increase their joy in YaHuWaH, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Qadosh-One of Ysra'al."
1. Mark 1:24 "Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with you, you YaHuWSHuWaH of Nazareth? have you come to destroy us? I know you who you are, the Qadosh-One of Aluahiym."
2. Acts 2:27 "Because you wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither will you suffer your Qadosh-One to see corruption."
3. Acts 3:14-15 "But you denied the Qadosh-One and the Just, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you, 15 "and killed the Prince of life, whom YaHuWaH raised from the dead, of which we are witnesses."
They both claim to be Qadosh(Set Apart)
Who Will Send the Set Apart Ruwach?
Yahuwchanan 14:26 " But the Comforter, which is the Set Apart Ruwach, Whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
Yahuwchanan 16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you."
They both claim to send the Ruwach
Who is the Shepherd?
1. Tehillim 23:1 A Psalm of David. "YaHuWaH is my Shepherd; I shall not want."
2. Ezekiel 34:11-12 "For thus saith YaHuWaH Aluahiym: Behold, I, even I, will both search My sheep, and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out My sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day."
1. Matthew 25:31-32 "When the Son of man shall come in His splendor, and all the kodesh messengers with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His splendor: 32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divided his sheep from the goats:"
2. Yahuwchanan 10:11,14 "I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 14 I am the good Shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of my."
They both claim to be the Shepherd!
Who raised YaHuWSHuWaH from the dead?
1. Romans 10:9 "that if you confess with your mouth the MASTER YaHuWSHuWaH and believe in your heart that YaHuWaH has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
1. Yahuwchanan 2:19 "YaHuWSHuWaH answered and said to them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
2. Yahuwchanan 10:17-18 "Therefore the Father love Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it away from Me, but I lay it down by Myself. I have Power to lay it down, and I have Power to take it again. I received this Commandment from My Father."
Notice He claims that He would raise Himself.
Who shed His blood for the Congregation?
1. Acts 20:28 "Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Set Apart Ruwach has made you overseers, to shepherd the Congregation of YaHuWaH which He purchased with His own blood.
2. YashaYahuw 43:10 "You [are] My witnesses, says YaHuWaH, and My servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I [am] He: before Me there was no Aluahiym formed, neither shall there be after Me."
1. 1 Peter 1:19 "but with the precious blood of Mashiyach, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot."
2. Hebrews 13:12 "Therefore YaHuWSHuWaH also, that He might cleanse the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate."
3. Colossians 1:14 "in whom we have redemption through His blood, the pardon of sins. (Only YaHuWaH can pardon SINS.)"
They both claim to have shed blood
Who is the FIRST and the LAST?
1. YashaYahuw 44:6 "Thus saith YaHuWaH the King of Ysra'al, and His Redeemer YaHuWaH of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and apart from Me there is no Aluahiym." YashaYahuw 48:12 "Hearken unto Me, O Ya'aqob and Ysra'al, My called; I am He; I Am the first, I also Am the last."
2. Revelation 21:6-7 "And he said unto me, It is done. I am Aleph and Taw, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his YaHuWaH, and he shall be My son."
1. Revelation 1:10-18 "I was in the Ruwach on YaHuWaH's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 11 Saying, "I am Aleph and Taw, the first and the last: and, What you see, write in a book, and send it unto the seven assemblies which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea. 12 And I turned to see the Voice that spoke with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And He had in His right hand seven stars: and out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and His countenance was as the sun shining in his strength. 17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amein; and have the keys of hell and of death.
2. Revelation 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;"
They both claim to the FIRST AND LAST
Who is the Husband?
1. YirmeYahuw 3:14 "Turn, O backsliding children, saith YaHuWaH; for I am married to you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Tsiyown:
2. YirmeYahuw 3:20 "Surely as a wife treacherously departs from her husband, so have you dealt treacherously with Me, O house of Ysra'al, says YaHuWaH."
3. YirmeYahuw 31:32 "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim; which My covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith YaHuWaH:"
4. YashaYahuw 54:5 "For your Maker is your husband; YaHuWaH of hosts is His name; and; your Redeemer the Qadosh-One of Ysra'al; YaHuWaH of the whole earth shall He be called."
1. Romans 7:4 "Wherefore, my brethren, You also are become dead to the law by the body of MESSIAH; that you should be married to another, even to Him Who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto YaHuWaH."
2. 2 Corinthians 11:2 "For I am jealous over you with Aluahiym's jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to MESSIAH."
3. Revelation 21:9 "And there came unto me one of the seven messengers which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."
They both claim to be the Husband
Who is the Rock?
1. Deuteronomy 32:3-4 "Because I will publish the name of YaHuWaH: ascribe You greatness unto our YaHuWaH. 4 He is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are judgment: a YaHuWaH of truth and without Iniquity, just and right is He."
2. 1 Samuel 2:2 "There is none Qadosh as YaHuWaH: for there is none beside You: neither is there any Rock like our YaHuWaH."
3. 2 Samuel 22:2 "And he said, YaHuWaH is my Rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;"
4. 2 Samuel 22:32 "For who is YaHuWaH , save YaHuWaH? and who is a Rock, save our YaHuWaH?"
5. Tehillim 28:1 A Psalm of David. "Unto you will I cry, O YaHuWaH my Rock; be not silent to me: lest, if you be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit."
6. Tehillim 42:9 "I will say unto YaHuWaH my Rock, Why hast you forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?"
7. Tehillim 62:1-2 To the chief Musician, to Yeduthun, A Psalm of David. "Truly my soul waits upon YaHuWaH: from Him comes my deliverance. 2 He only is my Rock and my deliverance; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved."
8. Tehillim 62:6-7 "He only is my Rock and my deliverance: He is my defense; I shall not be moved. 7 In YaHuWaH is my deliverance and my splendor: the Rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in YaHuWaH."
1. Matthew 16:18 "And I say also unto you, That you art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my assembly; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."
2. Romans 9:33 "As it is written, Behold, I lay in Tsiyown a stumbling stone and Rock of offense: and whosoever believes on Him shall not be ashamed."
3. 1 Corinthians 10:4 "And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was MESSIAH."
They both claim to be the ROCK
Who is the King of Ysra'al?
1. YashaYahuw 44:6 "Thus saith YaHuWaH the King of Ysra'al, and His Redeemer YaHuWaH of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside Me there is no Aluahiym."
2. Zephaniah 3:15 "YaHuWaH has taken away your judgments, he has cast out your enemy: the king of Ysra'al, even YaHuWaH, is in the midst of you: you shalt not see evil any more."
1. Matthew 27:42 "He saved others; Himself He cannot save. If He be the King of Ysra'al, let Him now come down from the stake, and we will believe Him."
2. Mark 15:32 "Let Messiah the King of Ysra'al descend now from the stake, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with Him reviled Him."
3. Yahuwchanan 1:48-49 "Nathanael saith unto Him, Whence knowest you me? YaHuWSHuWaH answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called you, when you wast under the fig tree, I saw you. 49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, you art the Son of YaHuWaH; you art the King of Ysra'al."
4. Yahuwchanan 12:12-15 "On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that YaHuWSHuWaH was coming to Yahrushalom, 13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet Him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Ysra'al that cometh in the name of YaHuWaH. 14 And YaHuWSHuWaH, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written, 15 Fear not, daughter of Tsiyown: behold, your King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt."
5. Matthew 27:11 "And YaHuWSHuWaH stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art you the King of the Jews? And YaHuWSHuWaH said unto him, you sayest."
6. Matthew 27:29 "And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon His head, and a reed in His right hand: and they bowed the knee before Him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!"
7. Yahuwchanan 19:19-21 "And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, YaHuWSHuWaH OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. 20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where YaHuWSHuWaH was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. 21 Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that He said, I am King of the Jews."
Who is the King of the Earth?
1. Tehillim 47:2 "For YaHuWaH Most High is terrible; He is a great King over all the earth.
2. Tehillim 47:7 "For YaHuWaH is the King of all the earth: sing You praises with understanding".
3. YirmeYahuw 10:6-7 "Forasmuch as there is none like unto Thee, O YaHuWaH; You art great, and Thy Name is great in might. 7 Who would not fear Thee, O King of nations? for to You does it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto You."
4. Daniel 7:27 "And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, Whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey Him."
5. Zechariah 14:9 "And YaHuWaH shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one YaHuWaH, and His Name one."
6. Zechariah 14:16-17 "And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Yahrushalom shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, YaHuWaH of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17. And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Yahrushalom to worship the King, YaHuWaH of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain."
7. 2 Thessalonians 1:5 "Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of YaHuWaH, that You may be counted woryour of the kingdom of YaHuWaH, for which You also suffer:"
8. Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of YaHuWaH is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Set Apart Ruwach."
9. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Know You not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of YaHuWaH? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortionist, shall inherit the kingdom of YaHuWaH."
1. Ephesians 5:5 "For this You know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of MESSIAH and of YaHuWaH."
2. Colossians 1:13 "Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son:"
3. 2 Timoyour 4:1 "I charge you therefore before YaHuWaH, and the MASTER YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH, Who shall judge the quick and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom;"
4. Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he says, Your throne, O YaHuWaH, is for ever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom."
5. 2 Peter 1:11 "For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our MASTER and Savior YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH."
6. Revelation 1:9 I "Yahuwchanan, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of YaHuWaH, and for the testimony of YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH."
7. Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our YaHuWaH, and of His MESSIAH; and He shall reign for ever and ever." (Ephesians 4:5 One MASTER, one belief, one immersion)
Who is the King of Kings?
1. Daniel 2:47 "The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your Aluah is the Aluah of mighty ones, and a MASTER of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing you could reveal this secret."
2. YashaYahuw 6:5 "Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for my eyes have seen the King, YaHuWaH of hosts."
3. YashaYahuw 33:22 'For theYaHuWaH is our judge, YaHuWaH is our lawgiver, YaHuWaH is our king; he will save us." TORAH=LAW
1. 1 Timoyour 6:14-15 "That you keep this commandment without spot, un-rebuke-able, until the appearing of our MASTER YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH: 15 Which in His times He shall show, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and MASTER OF MASTERS;"
2. Revelation 17:14 "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is MASTER of MASTERS, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful."
3. Revelation 19:13-16 "And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of YaHuWaH . 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of His mouth proceeds a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty YaHuWaH. 16 And He has on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND MASTER OF MASTERS".
They both claim to be KING
Who is the True Aluahiym?
1. YirmeYahuw 10:10 "But YaHuWaH is the true Aluahiym, He is the living YaHuWaH , and an everlasting king: at His wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide His indignation."
2. Yahuwchanan 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know You the only true YaHuWaH, and YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH, whom You have sent."
1. 1 Yahuwchanan 5:20 "And we know that the Son of YaHuWaH is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is true, and we are in Him that is true, even in His Son YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH. This is the true YaHuWaH, and eternal life."
They both claim to be the Almighty
Would he share His Esteem/Splendor/Authority?
1. YashaYahuw 42:8 "I am YaHuWaH: that is My name: and My splendor will I not give to another, neither My praise to graven images."
2. YashaYahuw 48:11 "For My own sake, even for My own sake, will I do it: for how should My Name be polluted? and I will not give My splendor unto another".
3. Malachi 2:2 'If You will not hear, and if You will not lay it to heart, to give splendor unto My Name, says YaHuWaH of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because You do not lay it to heart."
4. Revelation 7:9-12 "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palm branches in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Deliverance belongs to our YaHuWaH which sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11 And all the messengers stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped YaHuWaH, 12 Saying, Amein: Blessing, and splendor, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honors, and power, and might, be unto our YaHuWaH for ever and ever. Amein."
5. Revelation 14:6-7 "And I saw another messenger fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting besorah to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear YaHuWaH, and give splendor to Him; for the hour of His judgment is come: and worship Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."
1. Matthew 19:28 " And YaHuWSHuWaH said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That You which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of His splendor, You also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Ysra'al."
2. Matthew 25:31 "When the Son of man shall come in His splendor, and all the kodesh messengers with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His splendor:"
3. Luke 2:32 "A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the splendor of Your people Ysra'al."
4. Hebrews 13:20-21 "Now YaHuWaH of peace, that brought again from the dead our MASTER YaHuWSHuWaH, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 Make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH; to whom be splendor for ever and ever. Amein."
5. 2 Peter 3:18 "But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Master and Savior YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH. To Him be splendor both now and for ever. Amein."
6. Revelation 5:11-12 "And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many messengers round about the throne and the beasts and the Elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; 12 Saying with a loud voice, Woryour is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honors, and splendor, and blessing."
He said He would not share His splendor. I hope you see that they are ONE.... The Same Yesterday, Today and For ever.
Is the Honor to the Father or the Son?
A. Yahuwchanan 5:21-23 "For as the Father raised up the dead, and quickened them; even so the Son quickened whom He will. 22 For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honors not the Son honors not the Father which has sent Him."
B. Yahuwchanan 12:44-45 "YaHuWSHuWaH cried and said, He that believes on Me, believes not on Me, but on Him that sent Me. 45 And he that sees Me sees Him that sent Me."
C. Yahuwchanan 10:27-33 "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. 29 My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand. 30 I and My Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. 32 YaHuWSHuWaH answered them, Many good works have I showed you from My Father; for which of those works do You stone Me? 33 The Jews answered Him, saying, For a good work we stone You not; but for blasphemy; and because that you, being a man, makes Yourself Aluahiym."
D. Yahuwchanan 14:7-9 "If You had known Me, You should have known My Father also: and from henceforth You know Him, and have seen Him. 8 Philip saith unto him, MASTER, show us the Father, and it sufficient us. 9 YaHuWSHuWaH said unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known Me, Philip? he that has seen Me has seen the Father; and how say you then, Show us the Father?"
Hebrews 1:1-3 "YaHuWaH, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Has in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He has appointed Heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of His splendor, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down as the right hand of the Majesty on high;"
Is YaHuWSHuWaH, YaHuWaH?
YirmeYahuw 23:5-6 "Behold, the days are coming," says YaHuWaH, "That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; A King shall reign and prosper, And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. 6 In His days Yahuwdah will be saved, And Ysra'al will dwell safely; Now this is His name by which He will be called: YaHuWaH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
1 Timoyour 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of Set-apartness: YaHuWaH was manifest in the flesh, made-right in the Ruwach, seen of messengers, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into splendor."
Is YaHuWSHuWaH Aluahiym with Us?
YashaYahuw 7:14 "Therefore YaHuWaH Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel"
Was YaHuWaH manifest in the Flesh?
Timoyour I 3:16 "For truly, great is the secret of Set-apartness: YaHuWaH was revealed in the flesh and declared righteous in the Ruwach, and seen by messengers, and proclaimed among the nations, and believed on in the world, and received up in splendor."
Luke 1:68 Blessed be YaHuWaH Aluahiym of Ysra'al; for He has visited and redeemed His people
Are we to address YaHuWSHuWaH as YaHuWaH?
Yahuwchanan 20:24-29 "But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when YaHuWSHuWaH came. 25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the MASTER. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into His side, I will not believe. 26 And after eight days again His disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came YaHuWSHuWaH, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Shalom be unto you. 27 Then said He to Thomas, Reach here your finger, and behold My hands; and reach here your hand, and thrust it into My side: and be not faithless, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My MASTER and my YaHuWaH. 29 YaHuWSHuWaH saith unto him, Thomas, because you hast seen Me, you hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."
To whom will all knees bow?
1. YashaYahuw 45:21-24 "Declare and present it; yes, let them take counsel together: Who has declared this from ancient time? Who has told it from that time? Have not I YaHuWaH? and there is no Aluahiym apart from Me; a just Al and a Savior; there is none apart from Me. 22 Look unto Me, and be you saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am YaHuWaH, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by Myself, the word is gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.They shall say of Me, " There is righteousness and strength only in YaHuWaH."
1. Philippians 2:10-11 "That at the name of YaHuWSHuWaH every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that YaHuWSHuWaH MESSIAH is YaHuWaH, to the splendor of YaHuWaH the Father."
Prepare the WAY by Yahuwchanan the Immerser.
1. Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send My messenger, and he shall prepare the way before Me: and YaHuWaH, whom You seek, shall suddenly come to His temple, even the Messenger of the covenant, Whom You delight in: behold, He shall come, says YaHuWaH of hosts."
2. YashaYahuw 40:3 "The voice of him that cries in the wilderness, Prepare you the way of YaHuWaH, make straight in the desert a highway for our Aluahiym."
3. Matthew 11:10 "For this is He, of whom it is written, Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, which shall prepare Your way before You."
Who Rewards every Man?
1. Tehillim 62:11-12 "YaHuWaH has spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongs unto Aluahiym. 12 Also unto You, O YaHuWaH, belongs mercy: for You render to every man according to his work".
2. YashaYahuw 40:10 "Behold, YaHuWaH Aluahiym will come with strong hand, and His arm shall rule for Him: behold, His reward is with him, and His work before Him."
3. Tehillim 54:4-5 "Behold, Aluahiym is my helper: YaHuWaH is with them that uphold my soul. 5 He shall reward evil unto my enemies: cut them off in your truth."
4. Tehillim 94:1-2 "O YaHuWaH Aluahiym, to Whom vengeance belongs; O YaHuWaH, to Whom vengeance belongs, show Yourself. 2 Lift up Yourself, You judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud."
5. YashaYahuw 62:11 "Behold, YaHuWaH has proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say you to the daughter of Tsiyown, Behold, your salvation comes; behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him."
1. Revelation 22:12-13 "And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Aleph and Taw, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
2. Matthew 16:27-28 "For the Son of man shall come in the splendor of His Father with His messengers; and then He shall reward every man according to his works. 28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in His kingdom."
Who is the Light?
1. Tehillim 18:28 "For You will light my candle: YaHuWaH my Aluahiym will enlighten my darkness."
2. Tehillim 27:1 A Psalm of David. "YaHuWaH is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? YaHuWaH is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"
3. Tehillim 36:7-9 "How excellent is Your loving-kindness, O YaHuWaH! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. 8 They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of Your house; and You shall make them drink of the river of Your pleasures. 9 For with You is the fountain of life: in Your light shall we see light."
4. YashaYahuw 2:5 "O house of Ya'aqob, come you, and let us walk in the light of YaHuWaH."
5. YashaYahuw 60:19-20 "The sun shall be no more your light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto you: but YaHuWaH shall be unto you an everlasting light, and your YaHuWaH your splendor. 20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall your moon withdraw itself: for YaHuWaH shall be your everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended."
6. Micah 7:8-9 "Rejoice not against me, O my enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, YaHuWaH shall be a light unto me. 9 I will bear the indignation of YaHuWaH, because I have sinned against Him, until He plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: He will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold His righteousness."
1. Yahuwchanan 1:1-4 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YaHuWaH, and the Word was YaHuWaH. 2 The same was in the beginning with YaHuWaH . 3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In Him was life; and the life was the light of men."
2. Yahuwchanan 8:12 "Then spoke YaHuWSHuWaH again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
3. Yahuwchanan 9:5 "As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."
What great things YaHuWaH has done?
Luke 8:38-39 "Now the man out of whom the devils were departed besought Him that he might be with Him: but YaHuWSHuWaH sent him away, saying, 39 Return to your own house, and show how great things YaHuWaH has done unto you. And he went his way, and published throughout the whole city how great things YaHuWSHuWaH had done unto him."
Yahuwchanan 14:6 "I am the way, the truth, and life. NO MAN comes to YaHuWaH except through Me."
Yahuwchanan 4:24 "YaHuWaH is Ruwach: and they that Worship Him must worship Him in Ruwach and in Truth."
THE TRUE AND LIVING YAHUWAH
The RIDDLE: Proverbs 30:4-5 "Who has ascended up into heaven, or descended?
Who has gathered the wind in his fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His NAME, and what is His Son's NAME, if you can tell? Every word of YaHuWaH is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him. Add you not unto His words, lest He reprove you, and you be found a liar. Tehillim 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him."
Tehillim 23:1 "YaHuWaH is my shepherd: I shall lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil. My cup runs over. Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life, And I shall dwell in YaHuWaH's house forever."
YashaYahuw 40:10-13 "Behold, YaHuWaH Aluahiym will come with strong hand, and His
Arm shall rule for Him: behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before him. He shall feed His flock like a Shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance? Who has directed the Ruwach of YaHuWaH, or being His counselor has taught Him?"
Matthew 22:41-46 "While the Pharisees were gathered together, YaHuWSHuWaH asked them, Saying, What think You of MESSIAH? whose son is He? They said unto him, The son of David. He said unto them, How then does David in Ruwach call him MASTER, saying, The MASTER said unto my MASTER, Sit you on my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool? If David then call him MASTER, how is he his son? And no man was able to answer him a word, neither did any man from that day forth ask Him any more questions. Tehillim 110:1 A Psalm of David. The MASTER said unto my MASTER, Sit you at My right hand, until I make your enemies your a footstool."
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning YaHuWaH Aleph wTaw created the heaven and the earth." Yahuwchanan 1:1-5 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YaHuWaH, and the Word was YaHuWaH. The same was in the beginning with YaHuWaH. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. In Him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."
Yahuwchanan 1:14 "And the Word was made Flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His splendor, the splendor as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of favor and Truth."
Repent from Wrong Doctrine, Trust in our Heavenly Father that came in the Flesh to Die for our SINS, Religion is being UNMASKED because is not about relationships with the Father in TRUTH. It must be HIS truth not Mans. In all Truth - YaHuWaH-Is-One. The Only One.
Proverbs 30:4 Who has ascended up into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His son's name, if you can tell? Tehillim 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and You perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him. THE TRUE NAME